Sunday, July 20, 2008

Say Cheese...Chuck E Cheese

Colter blowing out his candles. His cousins Maya and Logan are next to him.
Colter cousin Brenen. He's only 1 month older than Brooklyn, and just as cute.
Brooklyn thought the night was too exausting. Good thing Grandma was there.
Maya REALLY wanted to "help" Colter open presents. Shes funny.

Colter went to Chuck E Cheese's with his cousins for his birthday. It was so much fun! Colter just ran around from one game to the next. We were lucky to have my parents there. They watched Brooklyn while Nick and I ran around playing games. Colter didn't want to stop for anything. Not even presents. After finally convicing him that he had to come open presents, he went straight back to more games. We were there for about two hours, it went by so fast. When it was finally time to go, Colter took off running. We lost him(sounds familiar). It took us and my sister and her husband about 5-10minutes to find him. There was a tunnel to crawl in that goes over everything. He was in that. All in all it was a blast!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! Ad I was cracking up at the post about Colter and your mascara...it's hilarious! :)

Darci said...

Yay! Hey Destiny. I made one of these things even though I don't know what I am doing. But the birthday party looks fun. I have only been to Chuck E. Cheese's once and it was AWESOME. It's nice to see you and the kids. Keep in touch.

Kestlers said...

Holy cow your kids have gotten so big. It seems like forever since we have seen them. They are so freakin cute. I am happy to know that you are all doing well. Talk to you soon.

Tawna said...

I really hope Colter didn't mind Maya helping...she's a pain like that when it comes to presents....