Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why I don't like to shower

This morning I decided to take a nice long relaxing shower while Nick slept in (he's worked 12 days straight and needed it). Usually my showers are quick so that the damage isn't bad. And now I remember why I do that. My kids didn't interrupt my shower which in the long run is never a good thing. So while I enjoyed my shower Brooklyn squeezed the entire bottle of blue toothpaste onto the carpet, unrolled all the toilet paper, spread dog food everywhere and Colter cut her hair. Good thing she has wild curly hair and its barely noticeable. Back to short showers or no showers at all.

2 comments:

Mamma Betts said...

OH NO!! Been there. Tooth paste is a pain to get out of carpet.

aboringfam said...

Showers are overrated expecially when it comes to having kids around. At least they entertained themselves for a little bit:) Love your heading your going to have to teach me your ways.