Monday, August 18, 2008

Shall I play for you, pa rum pum pum pum


Once I became a mom, I realized that quietness is invaluable. Of course it doesn't happen often(only when they both take a nap). Today Colter decided to make beautiful music with his "drums". Brooklyn army-crawled her way over as fast as she could(which by all the rug burns she gets doesn't seem to be a good mode of transportation). Brooklyn couldn't figure out how to be as loud as Colter, but was just as content watching Colter. Brooklyn wants to do everything her big brother does. He can make her laugh so hard. It might have been noisy, but I'm glad they have fun being kids.

1 comment:

Alyssa Mangum said...

Wow! I can't belive how big your kids are getting! How are you? We have been great! My little studio is taking off I have 27 kids right now. I don't know if you saw the studio finished or not? Hope you guys are doing great!