Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Teach a man to fish...

Brooklyn's idea of fishing (its a toy fish in her mouth)

Colter spent about 90% of the time in the water. Maybe he thought he would have better luck catching them by hand.

Good thing Nick was there, who else would bait my hook?

This weekend we went fishing in Williams with my dad, his parents, and my cousin Arliene and her husband Tom. We went up Friday afternoon and left after dark on Saturday. Both our kids were so excited about camping that they woke up before 5am and wouldn't go back to sleep. Camping with my Granny is great! She fixed lots of great food. And nothing beats eating the fish you just caught. My Dad cooked the fish and his motto is "The fish you eat tonight was sleeping in the lake last night." Like all our camping trips, it ended too soon and we wish we were still there on the lake right now.

No comments: