Monday, April 27, 2009

sugar spice and everything nice

I haven't updated in awhile. I seem to always be busy, but not with anything blog worthy. I'm sure a post with pictures of mile markers wouldn't be interesting. So I decided to post some pictures of our cute girly Brooklyn. The past couple of months she's become a funny girl. She loves to carry her baby around, put on necklaces, and carry purses. She also is starting to become a daddy's girl and gets jealous if Colter sits with him. (Daddy's the nice guy, his no is "go ask Mommy.") She also loves music, she'll dance and sing and of course play the piano, currently she is mastering her own minuette. She likes to be the center of attention. So here's some pictures of her being her.

There's no safe place for a purse to hide.

I hope it wasn't a call to Guatamala.

She may be girly, but she knows how to get dirty.

She always wants to do what Colter does.

Gooood Morning, talk about bedhead.

4 comments:

aboringfam said...

She is so cute. I just love her. And the picture of her dirty looks so much like you did as a toddler. Crazy.

Mamma Betts said...

oh my gosh she is so cute!!!

Lydia Hulse said...

Love your blog! Love your kids!

Johnson Family said...

that is the funniest post ever! some of those pictures are soooo classic!!!
See your kiddos in the morning.
Love ya, Christa