Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Campout

Last month, we went camping with my family in Williams. It was so much fun. We went to some of the local touristy places. We went to the Grand Canyon. Nick says its just a big hole, nothing too special. That the only way he'll go again is if we hike down. We went to Sunset Crater and the Indian ruins there. Our favorite thing was going to Oak Creek Canyon. We stopped on the road and hiked down to the creek. It was a nice secluded spot that went to 7 feet deep. Colter had so much fun with all his cousins, he wishes that we were still there.

2 comments:

aboringfam said...

I was going to blog about the camp-out tonight. Oh well I guess it shows that we both wait forever to put it up. My kids miss camping with Colter.

aboringfam said...

I couldn't see your pictures load so I clicked on see photos. Anyways oh my goodness that is such a funny one of Colter on the bus. He looks like he is in pain LOL