Friday, August 28, 2009

Dancing in the koolaid

I was having a great afternoon reading without any disturbances. Colter and Brooklyn were happily playing together. That is the first sign of something wrong. So I found them busy dancing, in koolaid. I seriously don't get why it only seems to come in colors that stain everything. Its not like it spill and you wonder where it spilt. Your stuck feet will tell you that. I'm just glad that it was in the kitchen for easier cleanup, from floor to ceiling.

Brooklyn admiring Colters mad dancing skills


She's now a purple nose
Busy dancing



3 comments:

aboringfam said...

I love her shoes. They are too cute even when they are getting in trouble.

Johnson Family said...

Oh how I miss those two kiddos!!! They look so cute dancing away and Brooklyn is looking so much older lately. What is up with that???!!!! Her hair is soooo adorable!!! It looks like you guys found a home... yea!!
Christa

aLdeR fAmiLy said...

I personally like Brooklyn's choice of shoes!!!!