Monday, August 10, 2009

Milestones

Every parent holds their baby in there arms and thinks about the one milestone they look forward to. For some its the first step, talking, wearing undies, going to school or even graduating and moving out. For Nick it was the first gun. I think the first step Colter walked he started counting down till I would let him buy a gun for Colter. I gave in. Its not like I'm against guns at all, its just...well...he's my baby. It was cute seeing his eyes light up as he got to hold it. He's excited and wants to shoot a bird. He still needs practice and nobody in range.

It was too late to go out and shout when he got it, but he of course wanted to hold it at home.
Nick trying to show him how to look through the scope

4 comments:

T. Sipes said...

Clint is getting a gun for his birthday in January. I have mixed feelings but Tyrone is sooooo excited to buy one for Clint. It must be a man's thing.

aboringfam said...

You guys are to funny. I wouldn't have thought about that being a milestone but in your family it fits.

Alyssa Mangum said...

that is funny paul will be the same way i just know!

aLdeR fAmiLy said...

Crazy, Crazy! I bet Nick is more excited than Colter. Miss you guys!