Monday, October 20, 2008

Caged Animal




This weekend Nick and Colter went to Pima while Brooklyn and I stayed home. The boys had fun quality time together. This is what I do when the boys are gone, find wild animals:) Brooklyn got herself stuck under the laundry basket. She was of course mad and screamed at the top of her lungs. We also went scrapbooking. It was fun. I am glad to have the boys back now. The house seems so much quieter without Colter's constant chattering. With scrapbooking, I was looking at lots of pictures from when he was a baby, and I noticed how much he's grown since then. The past 3 years have just flown by, I cant believe that next year he's going to be in preschool.

1 comment:

Kestlers said...

I so know what you mean when you say time has flown by. I see Caden's baby pictures and can't believe he was ever that tiny. Where does the time go?