Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why 3 year olds shouldn't babysit

Nick asks me why I don't like making phone calls (besides visiting) while the kids are "playing". I usually wait until Brooklyn's asleep and Colter's resting to make any. If not they're both screaming where I cant talk and the person I'm talking to says "Would you prefer to call me back at a more convenient time" (yes that's happened) or they destroy the house. Today I needed to call to get the internet up and running again. When I got of the phone this is what I found. At least I got the call made and no one got hurt, just a sugar high.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Haha...oh my goodness...you just got to love kids... :)

Johnson Family said...

that is soooo stinkin' funny!!! At least your internet is working again!!!! Ha!Ha!

Darci said...

I love that stuff. I dont blame them at all for eating it. Lol. Its good that you had the camera to get these shots. I love it.