Sunday, February 1, 2009

The hummingbird is nice

The other day I was taking a shower when Colter came into the bathroom and told me that is hummingbird is nice. I thought he was talking about something on tv. So I agreed with him and kept showering. When I was done getting dressed I went into the living room and found the "hummingbird". I felt like I was in Walmart. Maybe its because there's not a Walmart here for the sparrows to go to so he decided to hang out in ours. I tried to shew it out the back door and eventually it made its way out the door. Then about 5 minutes later it came back in. I finally got the brilliant idea "close the door and they won't come". I will note that the only reason why I keep it opened is so our dogs can go outside. Now I think we'll look into a doggy door for them.


On the positive note, it didn't poop on anything!

2 comments:

aboringfam said...

I love your new pet. Not as big as our hawk but at least yours is an indoor pet. By getting a doggy door the kids will be able to go out easier and maybe other strange animals can come in.

Johnson Family said...

that is really funny!! I could imagine Colter commenting about the bird, and just showering on... Life can be fun sometimes!