Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Monster of a shower

Last week I hosted a baby shower for Jennie Davenport. I love hosting baby showers. Since it was her second baby, I wanted to do something fun and different. The theme was welcoming another monster in the the Davenport family. I'm pretty bias and thought it was great! I'm pretty bummed now because I loved having something creative to focus my free time on. I guess now I'll have to clean my house and hope that someone else will get pregnant


The goodie table before everyone came.

For decorations I made monster pillows


Monster cupcakes, they turned out better than I thought they would




Another view




4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

those pictures were sooo awesome!!!!! You did such an amazing job with the whole shower theme!!! Kudos for you!!! Morgan asked Colter tonight at family prayer if he wanted to switch his name to Colter Johnson and he said "o.k." so now he is officially our son. Sorry, maybe you can have visitation rights!! He!He! He was actually really good today and shared his time between Sarah and Will. Fun times! And I got a lot of cleaning done!!! Yea for friends!!!

aboringfam said...

You are so creative. The cupcakes are cute.

Unknown said...

that was the coolest! every little thing was perfect! i'm so glad it turned out. also, with any luck maybe one of us will be pregnant soon so you can have someone to through a shower for. he he he

Kestlers said...

Hey, how are you guys. Hope all is well.

Sooo, i am not surprised that they turned out really great, because u have always been good at creative cooking. Better yet cooking anything. Good Job!!!

We are thinking about taking a trip to AZ sometime soon, maybe we can get together.